- drybar Detox Dry Shampoo ($23, $13): I bring a few bottles of this every season. It is my go-to and saving grace. I don’t wash my hair every day and this product allows me to keep my routine and style going for days. I always bring travel size bottles as well for all of the traveling we do.
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo ($22, $12): You can’t go wrong with using this or the drybar. I love and use both. I also bring a bottle or two of this product overseas.
- CHI 44 Iron Guard: I learned to always use a heat protectant when applying any sort of heat on my hair and this one does the job.
- drybar Triple Sec ($26, $13): This smells AMAZING. And also is used as a volumizer and texturizer.
- drybar Sparkling Soda ($26): This helps with frizz. Just a simple shine mist that also smells AMAZING.
- drybar Money Make Hairspray ($26): Must have.
Clearly I have a Drybar obsession!